Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Preds Streaking Soon To End

This is because I am planning on going down there to see a game. It looks like Saturday the 15th I'll come down there, see the Preds, and then party all night. Then see other people on Sunday. Drive home Monday. So, be warned.

One of the more depressing things in the past few weeks, other than the constant constant snow, is the Louisville Cardinals slide. After winning 18, they finally caught my full attention. Then they lost four of five, including one awful on to freakin St. Louis. And yes, I blame myself. Now they have injuries and NCAA investigations. If they make it past the second round of the tournament, credit Pitino, who has turned this team into one worth watching. But a Final Four is a few years away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home