Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Shout-Out

...to The Electric Commentary. They've taken some interest in quite a few of our posts in the past week, and Paul Noonan and crew have quoted us several times over on their topical blog. There's nothing like a Star Wars debate or current issues to get people talking.

It's also fantastic, I feel, that we have varied opinions on the same topic. Can you imagine how boring and drone-like a forum like this would feel if we all spouted the same junk over and over? It'd be like working for USA Today.

2 Comments:

At 5/19/2005 04:53:00 PM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

It's also fantastic, I feel, that we have varied opinions on the same topic. Can you imagine how boring and drone-like a forum like this would feel if we all spouted the same junk over and over? It'd be like working for USA Today.

Sorry. That was my lame attempt at humor. I guess I better stick to crazy movie reviews. If you're still reading, though, I agree with Chris. Glad we can disagree without our blogs or our relationships suffering. That's actually a rarity today.

 
At 5/19/2005 07:13:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Yeah; it's cool that we disagree. As long as you guys realize that you're giving an opinion, and I'm stating facts. :)

And speaking of which, what's wrong with USA Today? I love reading at a third grade level. Seriously though, in USA Today's defense; it's no worse than watching the Fox News Channel, or CNN for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home