Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Predators End Long Losing Streak Vs. Sharks

They had lost 7 in a row, and hadn't won since April 13 in the 2006-2007 playoffs against the Sharks. And, this looked like a lot of the other games for a long time, only worse. The Sharks got off 57 shots in this game, a franchise record, but only 3 would go in. Dan Ellis came up with "one of those games."

Beating the Sharks 4-3 in overtime is one of the most excellent feelings I've had in sports this year. And it happened on the Sharks' home ice. It was sweet.

I bought into the NHL hockey package on the internet this year. It costs $159, but I went monthly on it so I didn't have to take such a huge hit. So I've actually been able to see some games this year. It's been pretty cool. Every once in awhile, it has to buffer and it stops now and then, but for the most part it's good.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home