Monday, January 26, 2004

A few movie reviews from the past weekend:

WIN A DATE WTIH TAD HAMILTON **
I was the only person out of seven who went and saw this and didn't really like it. I don't know what movie they all saw, but I saw a pretty mediocre romantic comedy where the girl ended up with, in my opinion, the wrong guy. There are some funny moments, and yes, Chris, Ms. Bosworth is a cutie. I do wish she would eat a sandwich occasionally though.

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT ***
While there are some serious slow parts in this movie, when it works, it works well. Ashton Kutcher, I was afraid, was going to come off silly, but he does a fine job. And they handle the time traveling scenarios pretty well. I am curious how all of this affected the world outside of these four people, but I guess that really wasn't the point. Overall, not too bad for a January movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home