Wednesday, May 05, 2004

That's as good an explanation as any. I mean, I didn't even think about her mother's connection which of course they both had a lot of access through her father. The senator was more Jack's parallel than Vaughn anyways. In fact the whole point of turning Vaughn into Jack No. 2 is a little silly, and as vindictive as Jack is, I don't think it's in the character they've developed thus far to bring him into his world; especially considering Sydney's feelings for him. But then again maybe that's his hidden agenda, since obviously he does not like Vaughn and her together. In fact, Jack's fixation on his daughter can be downright creepy at times. Probably reading too much into that.
Here's a couple of real quick reviews I keep putting off.

KILL BILL VOLUME 2 - I agree with everything Chris said here, which is why I really haven't written about it until now; didn't really know what was left to say. I can now see why this was divided into two parts, because that would have been one hell of a mood twist in the middle of the film if they had kept them together. It will be interesting to see the movie as a whole on a future DVD. Definately early contender for best film of the year.

MEAN GIRLS - Here, too, Chris and I completely agree, and since he sees these movies a week in advance, I can't get my say in first. :) Not quite on the level of a "Clueless" or "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," but definately the best teen movie to come out in forever. A hell of a lot better than the dumb ass "The Girl Next Door." And damn I feel like a sick old man, but Lindsay Lohan is hot, hot, hot!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home