Monday, April 25, 2005

A New Awesome Trailer

Every once in awhile, there's a trailer that gets everyone talking, like the first Sin City trailer that came out. Over the weekend, on Kung Fu Hustle, we put a trailer on for a movie called Night Watch, not to be confused with Nightwatch, the Ewan McGregor/Nick Nolte flick.

If you have Quicktime, go ahead and click to this link and watch the trailer. If you don't, well damn, go get it, man! You can go here. Lots and lots of trailers can be seen at Apple's Quicktime Trailers page, here.

1 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 12:05:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I saw this a few weeks ago when it debuted on the net, and it does look like a badass film. I don't have the link, but I think I found the trailer for the sequel, "Daywatch," on "Aint-it-Cool-News." "Nightwatch" is actually the first part of some bad ass Russian trilogy. I guess horror fans are finally getting their "Star Wars."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home