Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Last Revenge of the Sith Comment, Maybe!!!

I don't know if any of you guys saw Conan O'Brien last night, but this was kind of funny. Andy Richter was on, I guess because he couldn't get anybody from "Revenge of the Sith," and what the hell else was going on this week. Anyways, they did an "In the Year 2000" sketch; maybe you guys know what I'm talking about here. But in that skit one of Conan's comments was something along the lines of: "After seeing "Star Wars Episode Three," the last of the Star Wars movies, many long time fans will go home and jump out of their windows. Luckily, they all live in their parents' basement, so no one will die."

I know those jokes about Star Wars fans get a little old sometimes, but that was pretty damn funny I thought. My other favorite joke is one Bobcat Goldthwait told. He said at the rerelease of "Star Wars: Episode 4" at one point he wanted to get up and shout: "Has anyone here even seen a vagina?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home