Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Hiatus is Over

I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been reading. For those of you who don't know I've been in Jamaica for the past ten days getting married and enjoying my honeymoon. The month before that was last minute planning and all that fun stuff, so I haven't had much of a chance to get out and see movies or anything to really write about.

I read the comment on an earlier post that everyone was dead besides Chris, and as Mike said not dead but busy. So, in the ten days I've been out of the country a lot of interesting things have happened. Bob Denver died? What the hell? Notre Dame beat Pitt and Michigan? I don't know which surprises me more. I hope to be going to see some movies soon; I really want to see "The Exorcism of Emily Rose." I'm glad Chris liked it, that usually bodes well.

Don't really have much to say in this post since I'm pretty worn out, but I'm still around and hopefully will be throwing up some posts soon. And for the fantasy football players in my league I'm sorry about the WR/RB position; it just slipped past me. I think we'll all be okay, though.

2 Comments:

At 9/11/2005 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I think the most surprising thing in your hiatus is that Vandy is 2-0.

 
At 9/11/2005 08:57:00 PM, Blogger Jonathan said...

To be honest, I hadn't seen the results of the Arkansas game yet, or I would have included that. What little T.V. we watched in Jamaica was centered around Katrina. But go Vandy. Maybe the end of the world really is here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home