Thursday, October 20, 2005

World Series Time

Being a diehard Cubs fan the only World Series match-up that would have been worse than this would have been Whitesox/Cardinals. It's really weird when it comes down to your three most hated teams being left in the post season. But putting my anger towards these teams aside, I will say that the Sox/Astros looks like a pretty solid match-up.

I'm also going with the Sox because I think they've got a slightly better pitching staff and quite a huge advantage in hitting. I think they probably would have beat the Cards as well. The rest definately helps (no matter what the naysayers think) and after that terrible August they have come alive again and playing like they were the first 2/3rds of the season.

I believe it's like the RedSox were last year. It doesn't matter who you put in front of the Whitesox right now; they would smoke any of them.

WHITESOX 4-1

1 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 07:01:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Since there are few things in life I would hate more than seeing the Astros win the World Series, with Roger Clemens pitching in that horrible stadium, that's exactly what I'm predicting will happen. Baseball hasn't been very good to me this year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home