Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Isn't It Time...

After reading this article concerning a black Republican getting pelted with Oreo cookies, I thought, "Isn't it time to stop labeling people Democrat and Republican, and just blow up the political structure nowadays?" People get things in their heads and you will never be able to change those thoughts. You cannot reason with them because suddenly it becomes a battle with paranoia. And ultimately, this is why I don't really like to talk politics, because it's all crap, every bit of it.

And I continue to see Democrats (especially new chairman Howard Dean) suddenly think that getting into attack mode and deeply clawing at Republicans to be anti-what they stand for. Did Bill Clinton win the Presidency through all this garbage? The only attack I ever heard was on Bush 1's "Read my lips" speech, and that was totally fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home