Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hockey on the Other Side

KW and Mike got a taste of some XM Radio last night, where we got to listen to the Calgary feed of last night's postgame show to the 4-3 Preds victory, one of the most satisfying wins I have ever seen. I was surprised to hear all the good things about the Preds from the analysts. One guy said, "I haven't had a chance to see this team, and now that I have, I'm very impressed." That was the sentiment put forth by a lot of the talk, the play of certain players, and so on.

And even when the talk turned towards the weak Central division, and how teams like the Preds and Red Wings can feast on a lot of "sisters," (boy did I love that) they were quick with the stat that the Preds are now 6-2 against Northwest division teams (the division Calgary's in).


It's good to hear, around 1700 miles away, there's some good talk about the club.

2 Comments:

At 12/28/2005 02:36:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Yeah. I love XM Radio now! By the way, Chris, there has been a battery recall on XM devices. You might want to look into it.

 
At 12/28/2005 03:06:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yeah, that is a message that I got when I called in for the subscription. And I have been running this thing battery-free since. Eventually, I assume, I'll be getting the new battery which will allow for better portability.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home