Friday, December 23, 2005

Speaking of Lists

That was good post, Jonny. Now I'm gonna have to buy all those damn books that you just put on your list. What's a library?

I saw The Ringer and Rumor Has It tonight. Reviews forthcoming, in due time.

My movie list is going to take place when I see the following films:

The Squid and the Whale, Munich, Brokeback Mountain, The New World, Casanova, and I may wait to see the Oscar nominations in order to get everything right. I'm going to do it differently this year. But I imagine when I see those, I will have seen everything that is going to get nominated. Casanova isn't going to be, not for anything major, but it has a tiny reason for needing to be reviewed before my end-of-year list comes out. Believe me, it's the most minor thing in the world.

Anyway, off to bed.

1 Comments:

At 12/23/2005 10:45:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

I'm gonna guess this has something to do with how so many directors have directed more than one film this year. Just a guess, but I'm throwing it out there.

I'm glad you enjoyed the list, and I hope you do pick up some of those books. I think you'll find the one about making the Friday the 13th films fascinating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home