Saturday, December 10, 2005

Vokoun and Legwand...

...are going to be missing some time. Vokoun's out for 1-2 weeks, and Legwand is out for 4.

Read here.

Vokoun has been the major reason for the Preds' run this early in the season. We'll see how Chris Mason responds. Losing Legwand hurts, too, because there's a guy who makes plays and makes the team better, and it's yet another body that won't be absorbing minutes. Preds have been dropping like flies all over the place. Talk about testing a team's mettle. Geez.

3 Comments:

At 12/11/2005 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I'm pretty nervous about this one. They've been playing with the confidence that comes from a top-quality goalie, and now they'll be a bit more nervous. I expect the fine form they've been displaying to leave until Vokoun is back, but I hope I'm wrong.

 
At 12/12/2005 09:01:00 PM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

I personally hope that we get a look at Finley during this stretch.

Obviously, I want Vokoun healthy and between the pipes...but if he's going to be down for a couple weeks...let's see what the kid can do. He's posted stellar numbers this year with the Admirals...and Mason sure looked a little shakey to me against the Lightning.

 
At 12/13/2005 06:34:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

And now Jamie Allison, a Defensemen, is our backup tonight. Ouch!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home