Monday, October 29, 2012

31 DAYS OF HALLOWEEN: ANOTHER UPDATE

I was doing so well for the first half of the month, and then everything kind of went to shit as far as being able to post goes. I will get some reviews up over the next couple of days, but probably won't be able to do full write-ups on everything. Will probably be doing a wrap-up of the ones I wasn't able to write about on Thursday. But I'll get as many up as I can between now and Halloween.

I get to go see Halloween (1978) on the big screen tomorrow night as part of Screenvision's rerelease of the greatest horror film ever made. I encourage everyone to seek this out; it will be showing over the next couple of days all over the country. Click here to see where it is showing in your area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home