Monday, May 19, 2003

MATRIX RELOADED:
I agree, there is going to be a lot of stretching in the third movie, and they make it into a way too important plot. The ironic thing is, while they were trying to make the plot so big, they ignored it much of the movie, making it truly unenjoyable. This was a nice sci-fi story in the first movie, but it wasn't religious. Just people trying to save the world. And it worked. It was great movie. But Keanu isn't Jesus. Give me a break.
The action was nice, but it got monotonous after a while. There are several scenes I won't soon forget, and that's great, but all in all, it didn't add up to a great film. And, the rave/sex scene was one of the worst things I've ever seen. Like a horribly placed music video. I'll give it 2.5 stars, but even that's pushing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home