Monday, December 29, 2003

Well, it is with embarassment and shock that I say how bloody excited I am about Cory Lidle. I mean, he might be good next year! Maybe! What a big step up for the Reds! At least they got somebody who might be decent. His 5.75 ERA will fit in nicely on the staff.

The Titans looked good yesterday, which is a nice plus even if they didn't win the division. It might be better to play the Ravens than the Broncos anyhow, but they'll miss the home crowd. Benching McNair was the right choice, no doubt about it, and what a plus to have O'Donnell play like that! Some of those passes were beautiful.

I got a digital camera with a zoom lens for Christmas. Soon I'll be posting pictures of Hooters girls from across the river. Well, no, not really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home