Sunday, February 29, 2004

Hey, just for fun, I wanted to get my Oscar predictions in real quick; at least for the bigger awards.

BEST ANIMATED FILM - FINDING NEMO

BEST FOREIGN FILM - THE BARBARIAN INVASIONS

BEST DOCUMENTARY - THE FOG OF WAR

BEST ADAPTED SCREENPLAY - THE LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING

BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY- LOST IN TRANSLATION

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR - TIM ROBBINS (MYSTIC RIVER)

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS - RENEE ZELWEGGER (COLD MOUNTAIN)

BEST ACTOR - BILL MURRAY (LOST IN TRANSLATION)

BEST ACTRESS - CHARLIZE THERON (MONSTER)

BEST DIRECTOR - CLINT EASTWOOD (MYSTIC RIVER)

BEST PICTURE - LORD OF THE RINGS: RETURN OF THE KING

The only real limb I went out on was Eastwood, but for some reason, I just don't think they will give the Oscar to Jackson. And to be honest, I know everyone thinks LOTR is a sure thing, and I sure wouldn't bet against it, but it is a fantasy film. If for some crazy ass reason it doesn't win then I would go with "Mystic River." Anyways should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home