Sunday, April 04, 2004

Hockey:

Yes, the Preds are in the playoffs for the first time ever, and what is going on, Tennessee? All 3 of our major sports teams have enjoyed or will enjoy the playoffs in the year of 2004. The Preds reward: The Red Wings! Thank you for playing, Nashville! Although much will be made about the Preds' 3-2-0-1 record against them this year, they went winless in the last 3 meetings, and had a miraculous win just before the slide. I would love to see them win, I just don't have much hope.

Basketball:

I haven't seen one game this year, but the Memphis Grizzlies are a team I can see playing in the Finals. They have been beating EVERYBODY for 2/3rds of the season. They went from fringe team at the All-Star break to 4th, and not too far from 1st, in the West. I might watch some games, although this certainly isn't the era of basketball I grew up on in the days of Bird, Magic, Jordan, and Dominique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home