Saturday, July 31, 2004

Just letting you guys know that I am still alive and everything. Due to my computer fucking up on me royally, I haven't had much of an opportunity to post anything, but I have been reading your blogs. I have been going to see quite a few movies; to sum it up. I thought Spiderman 2, The Bourne Supremacy, Farenheit 9/11, and Before Sunset were great. I enjoyed Chronicles of Riddick, King Arthur, and Anchorman, and I found The Stepford Wives and I Robot to be pretty dismal. I saw The Village today, and to be honest I'm not quite sure what I think of it yet. I found the ending to be interesting, but I found the build-up to be a little slow and I didn't think Shymalan did as good a job at developing these characters. But overall I found it okay; maybe a second viewing will give me something else to think about. Hope you guys are doing well, and I hope to be posting more blogs soon. Talk to you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home