Thursday, August 05, 2004

First of all, I'm going to update the blog a bit this weekend, if there are no objections. Basically, will likely try to find the old color scheme, and will be adding a number of links. You may have noticed that we got a comment recently, and I'm certainly going to link to the Predator's Den blog, and the Lady Predator blog. And there has to be a good Titans blog out there somewhere. Any other blogs or suggestions will be appreciated. All in the desire to gain a wider audience.

Secondly, I haven't seen the remake, but I remember being unimpressed by the original MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE. It seemed quite dated. A film that was mind-blowing at one point, as I'm guessing it was, may no longer be so shocking. We now see this kind of plot in B-movie junk, and it bores us. The acting was fine in the original, of course, but some movies do not stand the test of time.

And, if Denzel plays the same role every time, it's a damn fine role, and I'm happy to see it. I really need to buy DEVIL IN A BLUE DRESS, as it has such a great feel to it (would you describe it as noir?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home