Monday, August 16, 2004

Random Notes

First of all, I love the content we're getting up here - glad to see it. And a JULES ET JIM reference, one of my favorites(yep, I'm a conservative Republican who loves French films)! But, I have one suggestion - no, plea! Please, please use more paragraphs! I have trouble reading an entry that goes on and on without paragraph breaks. It gets to where I need a break, and I just stop reading. I think that alone will really help my enjoyment of the blog.

Next, I have added a few of my personal favorite links to the right side. If any of you want to add a link, let me know.

As far as fantasy goes, I really don't like that CG stat either. If your pitcher gets one, you get rewarded more that you should. And, I'm just trying to make the playoffs, too. But, since six teams make it, and only five of us are actually paying any attention to the league, we're all in. What matters is making the top two, and getting that first round bye. Say what you want about playoffs in the real world (and, after last year's baseball playoffs, I'm not quite so harsh on my stance against them), the playoffs in fantasy baseball really are a crapshoot. A first round bye GREATLY improves your chances. I would prefer rotisserrie (sp?) rules, but few others like that, and that's fine since this is a more or less a social thing, anyhow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home