Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Predictions

Before I turn the game on, I'm going to say... Yanks 4-3, and, ummm, Cards 4-2. The Yanks will beat the Sox, of course, and Chris informed me last night that the Astros best pitching won't get to go in games 1 or 2. And the Cards pitching isn't all that bad, really. And the Cards win in 5.

If it's the Astros and Yanks, my two least favorite teams are in the WS. I would then be reduced to a mere vessel for hatred and anguish.

UPDATE: Oh yes, this Red Sox-Yankees series excites me about as much as Happy Gilmore did the seventh or eighth time I saw it. It just ain't the same no more. If it's a good series, we'll see if I still agree with that. But, for now, I just don't care. I feel that sick feeling in my gut like I did before the Twins lost. Just more bad to come, I'm afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home