Thursday, February 24, 2005

Bleg

My company is trying to find a quality printer that we can use over and over again. This can be a cheap printer, or one that we must pay decent money for. We need for it to be fast, and are willing to pay a premium for that. We will be printing a significant amount, so the less often you need to change the print cartridge, the better. Also, it must load from the top, and print at the front, as many printers do. Which printer would be the best for our situation?

Or, if you don't know of any specific printer (which is likely), is there a resource (webpage or not) that we can look at to get quality comparisons. A high quality printer could make the experience for our customers much better.

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2005 04:34:00 PM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

Mike-Can't say I'm an expert in printing, or printers, but...

My current company uses a Xerox DocuColor 1632 and it is amazing. It can do anything, it's lightning fast, and I'm surprised it doesn't answer the phones and send faxes for us. I regularly use it for huge jobs like 100-page manuals and such. It can staple. It has a built-in scanner. Color or Black & White, obviously. It can print on regular paper, or card stock or labels or stickers or photo paper. It can print 11"x17", 8.5"x11", and 8.5"x14". I love it. Basically, it's the fastest and most capable copier I've ever seen. But remember, my experience is somewhat limited, so there may, in fact, be something out there better. It's huge, though, about the size of a washing machine.

Anywho...there's my two cents.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home