Friday, May 20, 2005

And Now For Something Completely Different

This is crazy.

An 11-year-old girl has pitched a "perfect game" in a New York Little League. She faced 18 batters in the six inning game and STRUCK THEM ALL OUT. 18 in a row!

In the last two games, she's faced 33 batters. She struck out 32 of them. She's also hitting .714 for the season.

Granted, she's eleven and so are her teammates and opponents. And it's Little League, where kids are the players and anything can happen. But still.....that's pretty amazing!


On a personal note: I'm loving all the blogging I've been doing this week. It's really frustrating not having internet access at home, and I hope to fix that problem soon if I can. But this week (and recent weeks too) have really been fun for me. That's all. Just wanted to say that. You can stop reading now.

I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home