Monday, May 02, 2005

Cool Movie Poster Blog

Not that I want our blog to turn into a list of links to other blogs....

But I found this movie poster blog today and it's really cool! Not only do they have pictures of old and new movie posters, but they do a lot of extra work delving into the art of the movie poster. They uncover tidbits and graphics and their origins, and detail the "history"(if you will) of the posters. They have links to crazy foreign versions of posters. All in all, this is a site that, due to my intense love of movies and movie posters, I could spend all day on. Thought some of you movie fans might enjoy it to.

3 Comments:

At 5/02/2005 08:27:00 PM, Blogger Mike said...

There are a lot of other movie blogs out there! I wonder what they'd think of you guys...

 
At 5/03/2005 09:14:00 AM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

Well, I'm pretty sure any legitimate movie fan would appreciate the Chris (and now Jonathan) reviews for what they are: unique, well-written analysis and critique from someone who's seen hundreds and hundreds of films.

I'm just as sure that any legitimate movie fan would find my personal movie blog (the Kennel) absurd and mostly unnecessary. Which is okay by me, because that's what I think of it to!

 
At 5/03/2005 09:57:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

They probably think what we think. They're wrong, and we're right, ahem. Just kidding. But KW that would be thousands and thousands of films; god, if you put Chris and my movie totals together it would be scary. Maybe we do need to get a life; oh well, off to see another movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home