Friday, July 15, 2005

Just a Suggestion

So it seems as though Chris, Mike, and I are all fairly pumped about the return of the NHL (and also our beloved Preds). And it seems as though Jonathan has had fun at Preds games.

I don't know, I'm sure schedules are tough to work out and all, but....wouldn't it be great if we had an L&N field trip to a Preds game? I'm sure my buddy Kevin would want to come too.

Anyway, basically I was just thinking about it...how much fun it would be to not only meet everyone, but to also experience the excitement of hockey together.

(Though I should warn you, I tend to yell...at players, at refs, and at idiot fans who yell "Shoot" all the time.)

Again, might not be easy to work it out, but we'll have 41 home games to choose from. I don't know...what do you think?

6 Comments:

At 7/15/2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Hmmm, any chance they'll be playing in Massachusetts and you'll all travel here?
Hockey is the only sport I like. (It is hockey right?) Here we have the Worcester Ice Cats. Great fun.

 
At 7/15/2005 10:44:00 AM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

It is hockey, yes. Though I have to say the odds of any of us traveling to the New England area are pretty slim (not to mention as a group).

But it's very cool that you like hockey!

Are the Worcester Ice Cats an American Hockey League team? East Coast Hockey League? Do you know what, if any, NHL team they're affiliated with?

 
At 7/15/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger Mike said...

I'm in! I had the same idea...

 
At 7/15/2005 11:32:00 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

Sounds cool to me.

 
At 7/15/2005 11:49:00 AM, Blogger Jade said...

Ummm, Ice Cats. . hockey. . .yea, that's about all I know.

I've never heard of any of the other things you mentioned and I think the only other hockey team I know about is the Boston Bruins. That about covers it.

I'm afraid I am the typical girl when it comes to sports, but I make up for it with all the sci-fi geekiness.

 
At 7/15/2005 12:02:00 PM, Blogger Kennelworthy said...

Awsome!

Everyone's in but Chris...who either hates us or has not gone online yet today.

I'm sure he'll be down. I love hockey!

Go Preds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home