Friday, September 15, 2006

Reviews Forthcoming...

Remember last week and the 23 hour day? How about a 24 hour day the next week? Yep. I just freaking did it. And I feel like I could still party!

Anyway, I'll review The Last Kiss, The Black Dahlia, Gridiron Gang, and Everyone's Hero. In these reviews I will discuss:

1.) Was that Josh Hartnett/Scarlett Johansson Dahlia sex scene really that distracting?

2.) Was Gridiron Gang really the best movie I saw yesterday?

3.) What does Rachel Bilson deserve more from The Last Kiss: Oscar consideration or more screen time? Or am I so in love with her that I can't be objective?

4.) Does Everyone's Hero have the most ludicrous ending in the history of film? I'll discuss how a movie with a talking baseball and a talking baseball bat, with the Chicago Cubs cast as villains, a pure children's fantasy in every way--really, really went overboard.

5.) Oh yeah: If someone came up to me and asked, who is the most beautiful woman you saw in the movies today, I would have to choose from Bilson, Jacinda Barrett, Scarlett Johansson, Mia Kirshner, Hilary Swank, and Russian model Inna Korobkina.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home