Thursday, December 04, 2008

Shameless Pimping

Yes, I have decided to start a new blog. The TV thing went so well for me; I'm a lazy ass, what can I say? I have set this new one up as more of a potpourri of Pop Culture nonsense; so whatever I feel like ranting about that day (Be it movies, TV, etc.) is what will appear. It's called "Jack Burton's Renaissance," and you will just have to read the intro to understand what my crazy mind is spitting out these days. There will be movie, television, and I'm sure book reviews as well along with just mindless rambling. Should be fun for all. You can check it out HERE.

Also, haven't been on here in awhile, so I just saw that Chris was coming back for good. I will be glad to see you again on a more regular basis, and I hope you are happy with the decision. It will be good to have you back, man. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home