The sports world seems upside down to me the last few days:
- The Titans just blew out the Jags and looked great doing it. Vince Young played with confidence and seemed like a leader. The defense was pretty darn awesome (save for those two Jones-Drew scampers). When did this happen? I’m almost more pissed at the first 6 games seeing them play like this… where was this the last six weeks?
- The Colts nearly lost a game to the 49ers. Peyton was sacked three times, had a fistful of “three-and-outs”, and was missing throws long and short all day. The Colts offense was so frustrated that they had to turn to a trick play to score the go-ahead touchdown (an awesome trick play, by the way).
- A-Rod is awesome-ish… hitting home runs and doubles and getting RBIs in the—gasp—World Series. Yankee fans will probably still not let him out of jail.
- The Predators aren’t flat-lined after all. Now 6-6-1 after winning 4 out of their last 5, the team looks like a contender for one of those lesser playoff spots. For now. The defense looks great, and the offense is starting to gel.
- The entire city of Green Bay booed Brett Favre.
- Eli Manning looks like me playing QB. Tony Romo suddenly looks like Peyton Manning, with zero interceptions the last three weeks.
- USC lost bigger than they have in over a decade.
- Andre Agassi says he used to wear a hairpiece when he was playing tennis in his prime. W. T. F.?
Crazy past couple days... many things happening the opposite of how I expected them too. Especially with Agassi's hair.
Labels: Fuckin Titans, hairpiece, upside down