Friday, March 07, 2003

The fantasy baseball draft will be two Mondays from now. That's the 17th of March. Make sure you have your pre-rankings ready. Who are you all putting at #1? I have ARod. With the fall of IRod, catcher is really going to be a slim position. I'm beginning to think the Astros might be better than the Cards, just because I have no faith at all in the Cards rotation. I think the Cubs have a better team than the Reds do, but only if their starting pitching holds up (it should), and the Sosa/Alou combination finally starts working as it should. And the relievers are probably better, especially with Sullivan hurting. There are a lot of scrubs in that lineup of the Cubs outside of that, but I still think it overcomes all the question marks of the Reds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home