Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I will get to THE WORST list later, as soon as I can research all the forgettable films of this year to make a list. You can bet almost any horror movie with "House" in the title will make it.

The Titans are playing the Ravens again! I'm glad they didn't get Denver right away, because I think they are dangerous. But they are a lot like Baltimore with less of a defense. And home-field advantage? As well as the Titans have played at the Coliseum, they are 2-1 in the playoffs and those two wins were the controversial Miracle play against Buffalo and the controversial 3-tries FG by Nedney against Pittsburgh. Whether the right calls were made or not (I certainly think so with the Buffalo game...the Pitt game, I almost felt like they lost that game), those games were too close for a team that has dominated at home. Meanwhile, remember that the Super Bowl run took place by going on the road mostly. So I am not upset that A.) They don't face Denver and B.) They don't get a home game.

Anyway, what I way to possibly exorcise your demons, to take on an old nemesis, and the possibility of playing 2 other teams (Indy or New England) that beat you in the regular season.

I can't wait. These are good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home