Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm pretty bored by the draft. ESPN and columnists love to make, well, big things. Especially when there are no other big things going. And the NFL is the biggest thing there is in sports. So, here's another dumb draft.

The most important thing to do is to fill in your weaknesses, and I'm happy that the Titans seem to be looking at linemen. I want to get guys in who can contribute now, not in a few years, like Eli. QBs come from nowhere these days, and paying millions of dollars to a potential starter in a few years makes no sense. What in the name of Andre Ware are people thinking! Trade down, and let Eli whine for some other team. I tell you all, I just don't trust Mannings. (although, Peyton was a much better choice than Leaf, even on draft day - Leaf was a horrible choice!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home