Saturday, September 25, 2004

Back to Depressing Reality

Vokoun playing for Znojmo.



Anybody know how to follow the Czech league? I'd like to know how he's doing over there. Hope he stays sharp, just in case we ever get to see him again.

Oh yes, one last thing. I was thinking about visiting this weekend, but now am planning to come down for the Milwaukee game. Who else is going? We could have a blogger get together or something. And, hopefully whenever we score, Gnash can slide down into a big mug of beer, Brewers style! If not, then I'll take on that duty... for Milwaukee.

UPDATE: Hat tip to the Lady Predator

2 Comments:

At 9/30/2004 01:53:00 PM, Blogger Kevin Rector said...

Look here:http://www.wackyboy.com/2004/09/czech-hockey-predators.html for some ideas on following the Czech Preds.

 
At 9/30/2004 02:56:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you talking about the 10-16-04 game here at the GEC? I'll be there! I'll let y'all know my seating when the tix come in! Later J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home