Monday, September 06, 2004

More FF Talk

Well, now some good should come from all this. I made a new league, and once it hits the number (4) of my satisfaction, and it becomes Friday, it will draft.

You know, I'm sure Kennelworthy mulled this over, but they could have just as easily booted him as well, since I gave him all the info and he isn't "known" either. I still say, regardless, the person who signed up on Sunday scewed everything up. It was fine. Everyone who wanted in was in, and we just needed to draft, and suddenly somebody just up and says, "Oh yeah, me too," the kind of behavior that signals to me that this new person probably would have made no effort at all to field a competitive team week after week--we all know the type that has the multiple IR or DL guys in their starting lineup and never make changes. We'll be seeing that for sure with these ten teams, and meanwhile a good player gets the shaft. It's really bothersome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home