Monday, September 06, 2004

Fantasy Football Drafts...at a cost

I believe they kicked off Scott (Crazy Hank) in this league to get back to 10 so that the draft could occur, which is unfortunate. There's a note on the message board stating, "We didn't know who he was," but he's been in every league I've ever been a part of (even last year's league)...they didn't want to offend, but man, it's wrong. There was a perfect 10 forever, and then somebody just up and joined on Sunday (I can't pinpoint who that is)--I know "Hank" will play; I'm not sure about a couple of these other people. I don't think anything can be done, either. It's just not right. I posted a comment there as well, and if you ask me, I thought the late-comer should have been booted. Because fuck that guy or gal, whoever he or she is.

All of that said, I was barely able to enjoy what I believe to be my finest football draft ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home