Sunday, October 03, 2004

Fantastic!

So, I have two fantasy baseball finals today, and two fantasy football games. My coaching abilities are spread to the limit! How can I concentrate on four teams at once? But, with some perseverance, and putting strict limits on my social life, I've pulled it off. I'm dirty, unshaven and foul, but it will all be worth it to achieve victory!

In my other fantasy baseball league (an old work league), I realized that the most likely way I can lose is to have my ERA rise half a point, so I took a benched every pitcher I have. Against Chris, it's not done, but it looks pretty good. He does, though, have Twin OF Lew Ford, who was 4-6 when yesterday's game was halted. How will that get put into your fantasy stats? I wonder. It could be an interesting day. I won't declare victory until all of the precints have reported.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home