Friday, October 01, 2004

The Wire

I'm talking up The Wire, on HBO, to anyone who will listen. The big sticking point seems to be the widespread notion that you cannot pick this show up without having watched the first two seasons.

Here is an interesting article that is written to catch up to speed those who have missed out on the first two seasons, thus making it possible for them to start watching now, in the just-beginning third season. (Click the "free day pass" option to read the full article without subscribing)

The Wire rules. So does Lost. Watched the final 15 minutes of Lost this Wednesday in so much disbelief at its goodness that I (without realizing it) left my chair and stood, hunched over, three feet from the television...staring at this amazing show. Just loving this show.

That's all. I promise I won't write another boring rave on these two tv shows every single week...hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home