Monday, November 08, 2004

Notes...

-If Manning doesn't get 500 yards and 5 touchdowns tonight, I lose in fantasy football. This despite having the most points in the league! Ughh.

-Congrats on your two big wins, Steelers. But, I'm sorry, you've peaked in November, and you can look forward to losing the AFC Championship this January.

-I'm impressed with the Patriots win yesterday, in that several of their starters hadn't played in years. And WR Troy Brown played defense. Wow. His stat on the day included three catches and a touchdown (from Vinatieri!), three tackles and a pass defensed.

-The Chiefs are too inconsistent to win a playoff game, or probably even make it, but I keep an eye on them each weekend. A fantasy players dream. They're like candy; fun to have, but no real substance.

-I've spent the last several days at work listening to Don Henley, Spin Doctors, Poco, The Outfield, Huey Lewis, Skid Row, Anita Baker, Celine Dion, and oh so many other champs - not to mention some horrible Contemporary Christian music. Why is popular music so bad? Even things I used to listen to, like Motley Crue, are pretty much horrible.

1 Comments:

At 11/08/2004 02:15:00 PM, Blogger Chris said...

It was funny, seeing that Vinatieri threw a TD pass. I have Vinatieri, and I was a little disappointed because it probably wouldn't count on my fantasy stats...where would they put it? But I saw today they counted it, putting an asterisk by the point total. After Shaun Alexander, who scored 28 points for me, Vinatieri was the 2nd highest with 24.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home