Monday, December 13, 2004

Life These Days

You may have noticed that I haven't been writing much these days, not finding the time I usually would to share my thoughts. It's been an extremely busy time, and I'm sorting through a lot of changes. Most of it has been pretty positive, but something had to go for a while, and blogging was it.

First of all, school has been very busy the past month. I've spent a lot of time writing about a nail factory in town, which has taken up almost all of my free time. The project ended last week, but I've been busy ever since. Tonight I finally have a night to myself, which may be the first one in a month.

Secondly, I'm generally sick of sports. Baseball is done, and the game has really disappointed me with the handling of the steroid issue, as mentioned in a previous post. The Preds aren't even playing, and may never again. The Titans stink, and I've been busy too many Sundays to catch many games. All the owners seem to be greedy bastards, and the players are either cheating or apologizing for cheaters. And I don't have cable.

Another reason is that there's a Lady I'm seeing. A bit of a change, but a happy one. She's been good to me. Because of this I've been on the phone quite a bit, and in Nashville to see her on most weekends. Leaves little time for blogging.

Finally, I went to NYC this weekend. Just an amazing trip, and I'm a bit unhappy to be back in Louisville. I felt so comfortable there, but perhaps a bit over-stimulated. I'm not ready to live there yet, although I hope to be in the area some day. Pictures to come.

And, oh yes... when you search for "pictures of the Desmond Twins brothers having sex" at Excite.com, we are the first listing. What an oddity this internet is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home