Friday, March 04, 2005

Movie quotes...

Well, this is of course difficult. Just 5 that immediately come to your head? I'll try:

1. What are you going to do about it...asshole? (Glengarry Glen Ross) Roma (Al Pacino) to Williamson (Kevin Spacey).

2. Mmm, hmm...this is a tasty burger! (Pulp Fiction) Jules (Samuel Jackson) to Brett (Frank Whaley)

3. The only think I know about the dark, is that you can't see in it. (The Natural) Roy (Robert Redford) to The Judge (Robert Prosky)

4. The appropriate question is, where in the hell are they? (Back to the Future) Dr. Brown (Christopher Lloyd) to Marty (Michael J. Fox)

5. Hey, don't treat me like I'm some member of your goddamn fan club, are you telling me that everybody got the answers but you? (Quiz Show) Dick Goodwin (Rob Morrow) to Charles Van Doren (Ralph Fiennes)

I'd actually love to go on, here, but those are the rules. Nearly all of these films, plus several others, have tons of quotes I'd like to write here, even some scenes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home