Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Out of Town

Just letting you guys know, I will be heading to Perry, GA tomorrow for a giant dog show they've got going on out there. We're showing our Saint Bernard, who was recently coined a champ by the AKC. These are my kids, so I have to be able to brag about something. Meredith really gets into these things more than I do, but I have to admit they're hillarious to go to. If you've seen "Best in Show," times that by 100 and you have the actual hysterics going on at the shows.
Anyways, I won't be back till Sunday, so no posts till then. But don't worry, Chris, I've got my fantasy baseball team set to go, and hopefully when I get back I will still be in first place. I hope you guys have a good week. I've been catching up with some DVD's of movies I missed last year and quite a few older films I've recently picked up. My collection is getting a little out of hand; I'm nearing 600 or so movies and that's not including all the seasons of television shows we have. But I'll be throwing some reviews of that stuff up; plus I'll be seeing Sahara probably later tonight and probably will be catching Amityville Horror with some downtime in Perry. So, talk to you guys later. Go Cubs, and even more importantly, Go Crib Hounds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home