Monday, April 04, 2005

The Reds

If I had had a chance to watch the game, I would have seen the same things I see every year. Excitable team in the early stages, who will likely go 41-20, like Chris said. It happens every year. Then, they'll fall off the map, leaving me to largely ignore baseball for much of August and September (at least while I've been pursuing academic excellence). Now I'm at a point where, unless I see something odd happen, like Griffey caring for anyone other than himself (despite what he claims), they could be five games up in June and I'd expect a fall. Oh well. This wonderful comic makes everything better.

But that goofy jumping at the plate thing is fun, isn't it! It's always a thrill to see. And I was really glad to see the Meat Hook get three today, still one of my faves despite being in AL Central oblivion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home