Monday, November 24, 2003

I watched the Titans game yesterday, and I thought a lot of good came out of it. With Volek playing well, and Eddie running for over 100 yards, some of my greatest fears about this team were eased a bit. Volek's really was an unknown quantity, but he looked sharp yesterday. I was afraid they'd fall apart without McNair, but they showed they are more than one player yesterday. Still, it was against the Falcons, so who knows what would happen against a playoff team. We'll see.

It's been really fun listening to the Bengals telecasts, although I miss the sarcasm. Still, the pure crazy joy of a winning team after so many miserable years is fun to hear. I'm pulling for them to make the playoffs. I think Marvin Lewis is a great head coach who should be around for a while.

I might want to go to the Preds game Friday, but I'm not sure. Certainly I'll be in town, but who knows how free I'll be around the holidays. Looking forward to Cowboys-Dolphins on Thursday. Why did they have to play Sunday night and then again four days later? Doesn't seem fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home