Tuesday, January 06, 2004

You're right, Chris - Manning DOES seem to be in a new gear. The Sports Guy on ESPN said that during the Houston game in that final week, when the Colts trailed 17-3, he could feel that Manning would bring them back. That's something we couldn't have said in past years. Manning has finally become a player who can play hard when it counts, and not merely a great player. I think they could manhandle KC like they did Denver. That D is awful in KC. Colts win, and it's never in doubt the last quarter.

Does anyone else think that this whole "it's in the stars for Green Bay" thing is over played? Teams like that often win a game or two more than they should, but then they lose. I'll take Philly.

I'll stick with NE over Tenn. It's going to be in the teens (points and temp). Hopefully it won't be snowing.

Carolina and STL is the toughest to pick. I simply don't trust either team. I'm going to take STL because they are at home, but I'm not confident about it. I don't know much at all on Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home