Tuesday, August 24, 2004

MORE Fantasy Football!!!

Yes, I thought the whole money thing would have been impossible to do, considering that the players range from at least two states. I, for one, have always had a great liking to non-money fantasy, but I too hate the guys who join and never do anything with their team--those guys who have people on the injured list as their starting running backs and have Priest Holmes sitting on the bench.

My fantasy picks have gone through two schools of thought, and they have been successful for the most part, although I can never win the damn playoffs (in the past 7 completed fantasy leagues, 2 baseball, 2 football, 2 hockey, 1 basketball, I have finished 1st 3 times, and have never won the playoffs). My most-used method consists of stacking tons of guys at the same position, highest-scoring position first, and listing guys I most want, hopefully filling that position quickly so I can go straight to the next position, also stacked, and so on. I've also used the don't-do-anything, rely-on-the-presets deal, and that has served me 2nd place so far in this year's baseball league of which I'll most certainly lose the playoffs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home