Thursday, September 09, 2004

AFC EAST

Wow, the Edge looks great tonight!

AFC EAST

1. New England Patriots
2. Miami Dolphins
3. New York Jets
4. Buffalo Bills

When the best team in football improves their team in the off-season - by greatly improving their running game! - they get my vote. Everyone will be gunning for them, which will cost them a win or two, but in the playoffs they will come through.

I'm not quite jumping the Jets bandwagon. So many are picking them to be a big sleeper, and I'm not so sure. I need them to prove it on the field before I pick them.

Miami has a ton of negative buzz, and that would help many a team... but these are the Miami Dolphins. They always collapse when they have a chance to, and now they have a good excuse early. Do you think of Wannstedt as the coach you want to shoulder this burden? I sure don't.

Bills changed from Red, White and Blue colors and now suck. Others have said this, and I agree - bad move. The football gods are Patriots.

10-3 Horseshoes. I feel the Colts coming on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home