Thursday, September 09, 2004

NFC SOUTH

NFC SOUTH

1. Carolina Panthers
2. Atlanta Falcons
3. New Orleans Saints
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

I don't trust Mike Vick. I want him to succeed. I want him to amaze me week after week in games that matter. But, I'm afraid he'll miss a week here or there with nagging injuries. And without him, they're nothing. And, of course, there is a Mora involved, reeking of nepotism. Not a first place team. But, Vick alone makes they a wild-card contender.

Who are the Carolina Panthers, anyway? Good enough to win the division, I guess. You can win games with good D.

Saints always look good and then suck. Please don't make me watch games in that horrible stadium with that strange QB and the revolving door they have on the rest of the offense every year. The only good thing that ever happens in the Superdome is the Sugar Bowl.

Gruden looked a bit over-rated as a coach last year, didn't he? But, he really doesn't have much of a team with him. Four to seven wins. He'll bounce back, eventually.

Pats intercept! Still 3-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home