Thursday, September 09, 2004

NFC WEST

NFC WEST

1. St. Louis Rams
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. San Francisco 49ers
4. Arizona Cardinals

The Arizona Cardinals owner is evil like the IRS code. It never goes away as much as you bitch about it, but it still remains, year after year. Eventually you just accept it. This is possibly worse than Snyder. Even a pretty good coach cannot overcome this.

The Seattle Seahawks are the Seattle Seahawks. I just don't trust them, yet. And Hasselback is involved, who I don't trust either. I have no other reason to put them in second place.

I think the 49ers will be okay this year, but not great. 7-8 wins.

I'm putting the Rams in first place because they are always pretty good, and I don't think any of the other three can take first place. So there. Then Martz can screw up in the playoffs, again.

Indy gets it back on the kick, still down 3-0.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home