Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Crazy Hank Speaks

I admit it-- I'm Crazy Hank. I'm the guy who got the boot. Did I cry? No. Do I think it's fair? No.
I have heard of teams getting kicked out of fantasy leagues before, but usually it's somebody that wasn't really invited in the first place. I have played with some of you for three or four years in fantasy teams, both baseball and football, and I think even a Yahoo! NCAA bracket one year. Maybe even a NCAA football pick league too.

The only guy that I really know here is Mike. We go back to the Belmont days. One of the reasons I always name my team Crazy Hank's something is so the rest of you will know who it is...so you don't think it's some hacker or idiot who is trying to ruin the league. I feel like I have proven to be a good fantasy player in the past. 90% of the time I work on my team and do the best I can. I don't always do well, but I at least keep up with my team.

I'm glad that Chris invited me to be part of the Rebellion League and I just joined up. What would I do without a fantasy team? Cry in my coffee, maybe. I am trying not to be too critical here--after all it's only fantasy football.

I will admit a few things:

1. I joined a little late. The end of last week. Mike sent me the email with the password and told me to hurry because we were drafting this weekend. My fault for joining late.

2. I am busy with grad school and mi familia so I don't always email right back...but why didn't anyone try to find out who I was?

3. It doesn't really matter. I've got a league and I've got the day off because everything closed due to the Hurricane which blew through here last night.

I know I promised you guys that I would post here a lot with my infinite baseball wisdom and I've only posted once, but I will. Playoff time will be a blast this year.

In the meantime, let the fantasy football season commence! By the way, I posted this on the league where I got the boot, but what idiot ranked those QBs?

Maybe it was that Crazy Hank dude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home