Thursday, September 09, 2004

Predictions to come...

I'm going to predict this weekend, but I feel that I should make one comment before tonight's game. Pats beat the Eagles in the Super Bowl. Not an incredible pick, I'm sure, but it seems most likely compared to other scenarios. I continue to think that the Pats are the top team in the league by a notch or two. Now watch them get blown out tonight.

In a related topic, I'm not sure if I should go with the Pats D against the Colts, or the Steeler D against the Raiders. I'm leaning towards the Steelers D, simply becuase I'm scared of Manning in the regular season. Man, I wish he was on my team.

Finally, I'm still don't like having four teams make the playoffs. What is everyone's opinion of just ignoring the Yahoo system and imagining the top two teams play each other in week 15 or 16 (by the way, I think we should ignore week 17, since so many players don't play that week if they're already in the playoffs)? Yahoo might not see it that way, but as long as we know who's playing, we can declare our own champion. Any objections?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home